Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461. Form will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Pediatric Trauma Nurse Coordinator
||November 22, 2019
||Dell Children's Medical Center, Austin, TX
||Dell Children's Medical Center is a 248 bed, ACS-verified Level I Pediatric Trauma Center located in Austin Texas
The Pediatric Trauma Nurse Coordinator (PTNC) works in collaboration with the Trauma Clinical Program Manager, Trauma Data analysts, Trauma Medical Director, Trauma Service Line Director and other clinical associates to create an enviornment for the delivery of high-quality and safe care for injured patients. This is achieved through multidisciplinary collaboration, continuous quality improvement, and education.
- Bachelors in Nursing, Required
- 3yrs Emergency Department, Trauma ICU, Trauma Acute Nursing, Required
- 2yrs Pediatric Nursing, Preferred
- 2yrs Supervisory or Leadership Role in Healthcare or related field, Preferred
- 1yr Trauma Nurse Coordinator, Preferred
Certification and Training
- TNCC (or equivalent) Provider or Instructor, Preferred. Required within 12 months of hire.
- AAAM AIS Injury Scoring Training, Preferred
- STN TOPIC course completion, Preferred. Required within 12 months of hire.
|How to Apply:
||For immediate consideration please apply to Job ID #360734 at https://jobs.ascension.org/jobs/4762592-rn-registered-nurse-trauma-program-coordinator.