Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461. Form will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Pediatric Trauma Coordinator
||October 17, 2019
||Broward Health, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
||Broward Health Medical Center is a 716-bed, state-of-the-art Level I Trauma Center and Ft. Lauderdale's largest healthcare facility. We are seeking a Trauma Coordinator to supervise, coordinate and evaluate all aspects of Pediatric trauma care to ensure a multidisciplinary trauma approach of optimal quality care to the pediatric trauma patient. Duties include administering the Pediatric Trauma Performance Improvement and Patient Safety (PIPS) program; abstracting trauma registry and quality data in to the trauma database; ensuring pediatric injury prevention and pediatric trauma education programs are developed and administered to meet hospital and community needs and injury patterns.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required; MSN preferred.
- Current State of Florida Registered nurse license.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Three years of related experience.
- Pediatric Acute care nursing experience required; Trauma program experience highly preferred.
|How to Apply:
||For immediate consideration, please apply online to Job #34721