Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461. Form will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Pediatric General Surgery Faculty Opportunity
||October 16, 2019
||UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
||On behalf of University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital (UH/RBC), MillicanSolutions, LLC, a leader in academic pediatric faculty and leadership search, has initiated a national search for candidates to practice in the Division of Pediatric Surgery. The organization is seeking a board certified/board eligible Pediatric Surgeon to complement the clinical and scholarly activities of the Division. This is a full time position including attending clinical responsibilities, participation in medical student and resident education, pursuit of academic endeavors appropriate for promotion, and contributions to administrative responsibilities. Opportunity Highlights:
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital:
- Desirable opportunity to join highly skilled and collaborative group of surgeons/extenders providing general pediatric surgery, acute care, thoracic, gastrointestinal, cancer, ECMO, minimally invasive, fetal, as well high end neonatal surgical services with the convenience of deliveries performed onsite.
- UH/RBC is a 244-bed, renowned children's hospital and home to the only Level I Pediatric Trauma Center in northern Ohio.
- Qualified MD/DO or MD/DO/PhD candidates must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatric Surgery, and possess excellent procedural, clinical, and collaborative skill sets.
- Strong culture appealing to both mid-career surgeons as well as 2020 fellows seeking mentorship.
- Among the nation's leading academic medical centers, UH/RBC is an affiliate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (CWRU), a nationally recognized leader in medical research and education.
- UH/RBC is ranked among the best in the country, and the top hospital in Northeast Ohio, by U.S. News & World Report's Best Children's Hospitals 2019-2020 rankings. Ranked in seven pediatric specialties with neonatology ranked #7 nationally and two specialties were recognized among America's top 15: orthopedics and pulmonology.
- With more than 130 service locations, the vast network includes a primary care network with 200+ pediatric and family medicine providers at 83 locations, 14 pediatric emergency departments, six urgent care centers, five surgery centers, 20 medical and surgical specialty clinics, and seven advanced newborn and maternal/fetal medicine service locations.
University Hospitals is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
||MD/DO or MD/DO/PhD candidates must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatric Surgery, and possess excellent procedural, clinical, and collaborative skill sets.
|How to Apply:
||To review in further detail, please contact Marcel Barbey, Vice President of MillicanSolutions, LLC, at (682) 223-5779 or via email: Marcel.Barbey@millicansolutions.com. All interactions will remain confidential and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.