Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461. Form will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Pediatric Trauma Program Manager
||August 29, 2019
||American Family Children's Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin
||Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a Manager – Pediatric Trauma Program to:
- be responsible for the development, implementation, operations and evaluation of the pediatric trauma program.
- collaborate with medical faculty, clinical staff, and others to ensure the effectiveness of patient care.
- assume day-to-day responsibility for process and performance improvement activities related to nursing, registry and injury prevention staff.
||Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Exceptional oral/written communication skills.
- Effective analytical ability to solve complex problems and issues.
- Ability to independently research issues and make effective recommendations using critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Track record demonstrating ability to function independently and as a team member, and consistently deliver quality outcomes.
|How to Apply: