Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461 if it includes credit card information. Forms with credit card information will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
||Center for Healthcare Delivery Science at Nemours Children's Health
||The Center for Healthcare Delivery Science (CHDS) at Nemours Children's Health invites applications for up to 2 Postdoctoral Fellowships. Health care delivery science is the application of scientific methods and principles to the analysis of variables and processes that affect the delivery, safety, outcomes, cost, quality, and value of pediatric health care.
CHDS is led by Drs. Anne Kazak, Melissa Alderfer and Susana Patton. Center faculty include Drs. Kamyar Arasteh, Kimberly Canter, J.J. Cutuli, Paul Enlow, Danielle Hatchimonji, Aimee Hildenbrand, Shreela Palit, Ly Phan, Jessica Pierce, Julia Price, Steven Reader, Corinna Schultz, Erica Sood, and Rachel Wasserman. CHDS spans the Nemours Enterprise with locations and fellowship opportunities in Delaware and Florida.
We are seeking individuals interested in clinical research who aspire to academic research careers. Fellows may have a variety of backgrounds (e.g., psychology, medicine, nursing, public health). Fellowships are two years in length, beginning in the summer of 2022.
Fellows in the Center:
Nemours offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Participate in all aspects of clinical research including project planning, recruitment and data collection, manualized treatment development and delivery, data management and analyses, and manuscript preparation.
- Write and submit grant applications with mentorship, including the opportunity to apply for internal fellowship project funding.
- Receive supervised clinical training and accrue hours needed for licensure (if applicable).
- Attend educational sessions including Continuing Education Presentations, Biomedical Research Presentations, Grand Rounds, and Center-based Research Meetings
- Become part of a strong cohort of pediatric postdoctoral fellows across the Nemours Children's Health System.
|How to Apply:
||Required application materials are: 1) a CV; and 2) a cover letter summarizing the candidate's research interests and career goals.
Please send these items, noting an interest in the Fellowship and any preference for a position in Florida or Delaware to firstname.lastname@example.org.