Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461 if it includes credit card information. Forms with credit card information will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Clinical Service Line Director
||September 30, 2020
||Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, is a faith-based non-profit healthcare system founded in 1902 by the Daughters of Charity. Called to be a sign of Godís unconditional love for all, Ascension Seton strives to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity to lead the management of the service line, serve as the content expert, and coordinate the use of human and financial resources to ensure the service line(s) operate efficiently, effectively, safely and timely. Manages service line contracts and service agreements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Establishes market strategy, service offerings and clinical program.
- Evaluates, develops, and adapts the business processes of the clinical service line(s) to meet the ever changing healthcare environment and needs of patients and families.
- Responsible for programmatic growth, physician recruitment, alignment or acquisitions; the evaluation, development and adaptation of clinical/business processes for the service line.
- Facilitates a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and accountability across disciplines within the service line.
- Coordinates with physician leadership to identify clinical and non-clinical technology, software, and equipment needs in support of the service line.
- Partners with physician lead to implement clinical standards and programs; new programs and services, in an efficient/cost effective manner to provide a unified approach to care delivery.
- Develops and implements cost, Clinical Process Reliability (CPR), and efficiency plans. Identifies necessary resources for patient care and programmatic development.
- Collaborates with Population Health leaders to improve health outcomes within the community.
- Develops and markets expanded and/or new services in response to innovation, technology, strategic developments or compensation consistent with the goals of the clinical service.
- Partners with other key departments to develop short and long range strategic plans for the service, operating and capital budgets, and an integrated strategic and financial plan.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory, legal, reimbursement changes, and industry trends. Establishes appropriate database registries, certifications, and external benchmark reasons to deliver outstanding clinical care.
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Affirmative Action goes beyond the concept of equal employment opportunity. Affirmative Action policies and programs are required to overcome the present effects of past discrimination and to achieve equal employment opportunity for members of groups that are or have been formerly under-represented. Affirmative Action policies and programs are tools whereby additional efforts are made to recruit, employ and promote qualified members of formerly excluded groups, even if that exclusion cannot be traced to particular discriminatory actions. Through specific and result-oriented activities, Seton Healthcare Familyís goals are to ensure that every person is given full consideration through equal employment opportunity policies and practices and to achieve a representative workforce through its affirmative action efforts.
It is further the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliate institutions and others doing business with the Seton Healthcare Family to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Active RN licensure preferred
|How to Apply:
||To apply please visit: https://jobs.ascension.org/jobs/5396690-clinical-service-line-director