Do you have a career opportunity to promote on our website? PTS members receive free job listing to the PTS website. Please contact PTS for details.
All career center insertion order forms must be sent to our secure fax 978-524-0461. Form will not be accepted via email.
Back to Career Opportunities
Download PTS Career Center Insertion Order
||Manager, Trauma Program
||December 13, 2019
||Children's Hospital & Medical Center, Omaha Nebraska
||Just like the children we serve, Children's is growing quickly and hiring a Trauma Program Manager who serves as the practice leader/advocate for the Trauma Program in order to accomplish organizational and departmental strategic goals and objectives. Children's ED is a Verified Level II Pediatric Trauma Center, with nearly 1,000 trauma patients per year. Coordinates services and provides leadership hospital-wide as it relates to trauma care. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Trauma Program.
||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess leadership skills including communication/organizational skills, time management, coping skills, motivation, problem-solving, autonomy and supporting the team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in nursing required.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in nursing preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a progressive leadership role in nursing required, preferably in a pediatric environment.
- Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse in state of NE/Compact state required.
- Current and valid certification in relevant specialty area preferred.
- Certification within specialty area required. Certification as a Nurse manager/Leader (CNML) or Nurse Executive (CNE) preferred.
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association is required.
- Current and valid Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required, within 6 months of hire.
|How to Apply:
||Please apply online at: https://www.childrensomaha.org/joinourteam.