Nurse Leadership Committee | Email Committee
Ginger G. Wilkins
Jennifer A. Tabak
Lee Ann Wurster
- Purpose of the Committee
- The mission of the Nursing Leadership Committee is to network, minimize duplication of effort related to pediatric trauma program/operation, and decrease variation within pediatric trauma programs making the role of pediatric nurse leader easier.
- Committee Charge
- Develop PTS as the must join organization for all pediatric TPM, nurse leaders, and PI coordinators.
- Provide input and/or actively participate in coordination the PTS conference (clinical and leadership)
- Provide recommendations to the board regarding trauma program leadership issues
- Seek inclusion with ACS regarding TPM issues and verification
- 2019 Committee Goals
- Support the PTS Conference planning subcommittee with content as well as subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with Guidelines Committee to provide nursing content expertise for 2 current guideline projects.
- Coordinate a minimum of 3 webinar/conference calls with subject matter experts for specific pediatric trauma topics chosen by the committee members.
- Target Audience for the Nurse Leadership Committee
- Any TPM or person who is in a leadership role within a trauma program/service including but not limited to trauma coordinator, trauma director, PI coordinator, or similar position
- Charter Changes and Renewal
- The committee will review and reassess the adequacy of the charter annually and recommend any proposed changes to the PTS board for approval
Revised 11/16; Revised 1/18; Revised 1/19