||Phoenix Children's Hospital is experiencing unprecedented growth as we staff our 11-story patient tower. This state-of-the-art medical structure and focal point of our million expansion is equipped with the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies in use today. If you have a desire to work with the best, help us achieve our vision of becoming a world class medical campus dedicated to the highest standards in children's health care. Discover the new Phoenix Children's Hospital! Phoenix Children's Hospital employees enjoy unprecedented growth opportunitie, excellent salaries, and outstanding benefits effective the first of the month after their start date. Join us.
Responsible for the management and organization of the trauma program and trauma services at Phoenix Children's Hospital. The Manager, Trauma Services promotes the delivery of quality trauma care through clinical practice, consultation, education, collaboration, leadership and research. Assumes accountability for coordinating the functions within the Trauma program which includes: program planning and development, clinical practice/ system coordination, developing and managing the operational budget, supervising personnel working within the Trauma Department, providing direction for those functioning as trauma team responders, overseeing the Trauma Quality Improvement activities, providing education to the multidisciplinary personnel involved in trauma care both within Phoenix Children's Hospital and other outside agencies while maintaining compliance with all state and national guidelines for Level I trauma center verification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Required)
- Mater's Degree in Nursing or Business Administration (Preferred)
- 5 years experience in trauma centers and systems required to effectively manage resources, ensure regulatory compliance and provide service and program development (Required)
- Prior management experience and trauma nursing experience in the Emergency Department or ICU (Preferred)
- Current professional RN license in Arizona (Required)
- Current BLS Certification for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association (Required)
- Current TNCC-I/ATCN Certification (Required)
- Current PALS Certification. (Required)